Borough Building Closures and Event/Meeting Cancellations
MABEL KAY SENIOR CENTER: The Mabel Kay Senior Center will be closed through April 30, 2020
HADDONFIELD PUBLIC LIBRARY: The Library will be closed starting on Sunday March 15th through Sunday March 29th. See their WEBSITE for details regarding online services during this closure.
PARTNERSHIP FOR HADDONFIELD (PFH) / DOWNTOWN EVENTS:
- Girls' Night Out originally scheduled for March 26, 2020 HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED FOR APRIL 23, 2020
BOROUGH COMMISSIONS, BOARDS AND COMMITTEES:
- BOARD OF COMMISSIONER MEETINGS ARE CANCELLED THROUGH MARCH 30, 2020
- ALL BOROUGH COMMISSION, BOARD AND COMMITTEE MEETINGS ARE CANCELLED THROUGH APRIL 30, 2020.
MUNICIPAL COURT - Municipal Court sessions are now cancelled through April 6, 2020. All cases scheduled for the March 16th, March 23rd, March 30th and April 6th dates will be relisted and the partied will be notified. Payments can still be made through njmcdirects.com for traffic tickets, as well as mailed in to 606 W. Nicholson Road, Audubon, NJ 08106. Please also check NJcourts.gov for updates on municipal court.
HADDONFIELD YOUTH SPORTS ASSOCIATIONS:
- Haddonfield Soccer Club: All games postponed through March 30, 2020
- Haddonfield Youth Lacrosse Club: All games postponed through March 30, 2020
- Haddonfield Little League: All activities suspended until further notice
- Girl's Softball League: All activites are suspended through March 27, 2020
- Tinkergarten Classes: all classes are postoned; plan to resume classes the week of April 20th
- Historical Society of Haddonfield - closed through March 31, 2020
CAMDEN COUNTY CLOSURE INFORMATION - CLICK HERE
STATE OF NJ STATE PARKS - Open spaces at State Parks and Widllife Management areas are available for passive recreation; however, enclosed facilities, campgrounds at State parks, forests and recreation areas are closed.