The Haddonfield Recreation Commission is committed to maintaining or improving the quality of life within the Borough of Haddonfield by providing high quality, cost-effective recreation, sports, and entertainment programs for the benefit of all residents. The Recreation Commission will work proactively and together as a team with all league officers and the Mayor to insure the quality of every program within the Borough of Haddonfield.
The Recreation Commission meets the 4th Thursday at 8:00pm in room 102 of the Borough Hall.
There are no meetings in May, June, July, August, December
The members are:
Robert Bickel, Director and Ex-Officio Member
Jack O'Malley, Mayor's Designee
Lefty Banos, Public School Athletic Director
Neal Rochford, Mayor, Director of Public Works and Ex-Officio Member
Darren DiMedio, Little League Baseball Rep.
Mike Malady, Senior Babe Ruth Baseball Rep.
Scott Batson, Youth Football & Cheerleading Rep.
Jennifer Naticchia-Walls, Youth Field Hockey
Lynn Santilli-Connor, Girl's Lacrosse
Todd Day, Youth Softball
ATTENTION TENNIS COURT USERS: The Centennial Tennis Courts are now on a first come, first serve basis.
The following restrictions have been established in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and will remain in effect until further notice:
- Courts will be open 8:00 am to 8:00 pm, seven (7) days per week;
- Singles matches are permitted, but doubles matches are prohibited;
- All participants must remain at least six (6) feet apart;
- Group tennis and instructional lessons are prohibited;
- All players must wear gloves;
- Individuals are not permitted to congregate at the entrance to the courts or on the courts themselves;
- Players are encouraged to wear masks, but they are not required;