New Residents/ Borough Services
WELCOME TO HADDONFIELD!
This page is designed to help you navigate quickly through our site to find the information you’ll be looking for as a resident. New (or potential) residents will be especially interested in the following links:
Click the links below for information regarding:
- Commissioners / Administration
- Contact Information for the Commissioners
- Welcoming Message from the Mayor
- State of the Borough Addresses
- History of Haddonfield
- Agendas and Minutes to Commissioner Meetings
- Contact Information for the Borough Administrator
Responsibilities of the Clerk’s Office:
- Banner Requests
- Block Party Requests
- Commercial Filming Permits
- Code of Ordinances
- Commissioner Meeting Agendas/Minutes
- General Event Permit Applications
- Landlord Registrations
- Municipal Park Usage Approval
- Municipal Searches
- Notary Services
- OPRA Requests
- Pet Licensing
- Raffle and Bingo Licenses
- Smoke Detector Inspection & Sdiewalk Inspection Requests
- Solicitor Licenses and Peddling Permits
- Street Opening Permits
- Yard Sale Permits
- Contact Information for the Director
- List of what work permits are required for
- Applications for various permits
- Information regarding Code Enforcement
- Zoning Map
- Information for Opening A Business in Haddonfield
- Senior Citizen Home Maintenance Programs
- Contact Information and Hours
- Haddonfield Townwide Gift Certificates
- Volunteering for a Town Organization or Event
- Public Parking Information
Municipal Court Office
- Contact Information for the Court Administrator
- Pay Parking Tickets On-line
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Child Safety Tips Regarding Strangers
- What is Suspicious?
- Don't be a Victim
- Make Yourself a Good Witness
- Most Common Juvenile Delinquencies Experienced
- Juvenile Arrest / Police Diversion Information
- Firearms Applications and Investigations Information
- Contact Information for the Superintendent
- Snow Removal Information
- Garbage and Trash Collection Information
- Refuse Collection and Schedule
- Vegetative Waste Collection
- Recycling Program
- Spring Cleanup Information
- Leaf Collection
- Brush Collection
- Tree Information
- Shade Trees
- Report a Dead Tree
- Request a Tree be Trimmed
- Stormwater Regulations
For a phone directory of Borough offices, click here.
If you do not find an answer to your questions, or would just like to meet our staff, please feel free to visit us at 242 Kings Highway East. We are open between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. In addition to all the information available on our web page, there is further information and brochures, as well as our Community Calendar, available in Room 101 – Administration that you may find to be very helpful.
The meeting schedule for the Borough Commissioners, as well as the Boards, Commissions and Committees is as follows (You can also consult our Monthly Meeting Schedule for specific dates):
Commissioner Meetings – second and fourth Tuesdays, at 7:30 p.m., Borough Hall, Room 102
Commissioner Work Sessions – first and third Mondays, at 5:00 p.m., Borough Hall, Room 102
Planning Board – first Tuesday, at 7:30 p.m., Borough Hall, Auditorium
Zoning Board – third Tuesday, at 7:30 p.m., Borough Hall, Auditorium
Environmental Commission/Green Team– third Tuesday, at 7:00 p.m., Room 102
Historic Preservation Commission – Wednesdays (two weeks prior to Planning Board), at 7:30 p.m., Borough Hall, Room 102
Site Plan Review Committee – Wednesdays (two weeks prior to Planning Board, at 7:00 p.m., Borough Hall, Room 102
Senior Citizens Advisory Council – third Monday, at 9:15 a.m., Mabel Kay House, 24 Walnut Street. The January and February meetings will be on the fourth Monday. No meetings during July and December.
Shade Tree Commission – third Monday, at 8:00 a.m., Borough Hall, Room 102. No meetings during July and August.
Library Board of Trustees – third Tuesday, at 8:00 a.m., Library Building, 60 Haddon Avenue. No meetings during July and August.
Recreation Council – fourth Thursday, at 8:00 p.m., Borough Hall, Room 102. No meetings during May, June, July and August.
Partnership for Haddonfield – first Wednesday, at 8:30 a.m., Borough Hall, Auditorium
Municipal Alliance Committee – First Wednesday Monday, at 7:30 p.m., Borough Hall Auditorium
This site contains Commissioner Meeting, Planning and Zoning Board meeting agendas and minutes, as well as information about our Borough government. Consult this page for Important Information about current Borough topics.
Lastly, for the complete Borough Code of Ordinances, available on-line, click here.
We hope you will explore our site and let us know what has been helpful, and what else you would like to see here. Comments can be e-mailed to Boroughmail@haddonfield-nj.gov. To e-mail other members members of the Borough Government, click here.
Thanks for visiting, and again, WELCOME TO HADDONFIELD!